Job Title: Senior Production Manager
Department: Projects Department
Reports To: Projects Director
Directly supervises: N/A
Salary £30,000 plus depending on experience
Responsible for the Production Management activities on specific projects. Your function is to operate within the Projects department of the company and deliver both small to large scale projects on time. You will be work closely with our clients and oversee a project from concept to completion, delivering our clients expectations. The nature of the job will require you to work away, on site, installing, operating or removing equipment. You shall also be responsible for managing crews and clients to ensure that projects are delivered on time, and satisfying our client’s expectations. This is a full time position with flexible working hours.
* Manage Production projects from conception to completion
* Organise your work to efficiently to execute projects
* Manage production budgets and reporting of budgets
* Manage and organise onsite crews
* Logistics planning and co-ordination
* Enforce and abide the by Company’s’ Health & Safety practices and ensure that these are communicated to onsite crew under your control and the culture within the company
* Be proactive and communicative at all times
* Design and install Temporary Electric Systems & Lighting systems that comply to BS7671 & BS7909 and other prevailing regulations
* Plan, specify & book equipment for projects
The main tasks listed are not exhaustive but the above points represent the key areas pertaining to the role;
Skills. Knowledge & experience
A solid understanding of project management principles and activities required.
* Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
* Ability to liaise comfortably and confidently with customers and suppliers
* Effective at organising and prioritising a varied and time pressurised workload
* IT literate with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
* Independent and self-motivated, able to work on own initiative.
* Able to work under pressure and to deadlines in a busy SME project environment#
* Full Clean Driving Licence Required
* Project Management experience is essential and entertainment industry experience advantageous.
* Fork Lift Truck Driving License – training will be given if required
* Ability to use & operate CAD, WYSIWYG
* Knowledge of Hire Track would be advantageous, but training will be given.
* Maintain polite and good communication with your colleagues at all time.
* Be prepared to undertake other reasonable duties as required
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applicants will be shortlisted and contacted to arrange an interview.