Location: Midlands – UK / International Travel Salary £37K-£43K + Car Allowance
A.C.T. (NATIONAL) Ltd, is a premier provider of professional, competent and ethical Health & Safety / Event Safety Services and we have several exciting opportunities to join our team of highly qualified and vastly experienced Health & Safety Consultants / Trainers.
A long history of delivering high quality consultancy and training services to some of the most exciting international sporting events and multiple industrial sectors. From construction to automotive, from manufacturing to event management, A.C.T. prides itself upon the provision of services which genuinely safeguard working environments and more importantly, those present within them.
Ideally based in the Midlands and reporting directly to the Group Operations Director, the successful candidates will be responsible for providing the following for our national network of clients & business partners:
- IOSH approved Health & Safety training courses;
- Client management and competent advice provision;
- Remote client support;
- Client field visits / audits;
- New business development;
- Management system development and improvement
Candidate will have the following:
- NEBOSH Diploma / Equivalent or higher;
- Auditable experience of IOSH training delivery and associated authoring;
- Auditable experience of consultancy / audit activities over a range of sectors and associated risk profiles;
- An engineering and/or a DSEAR background would be advantageous.
For the correct candidates there is the opportunity for further career development within our expanding business model. The roles will require travel and hence full driving licences are required.
Candidates should send their CV with a covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Apply to – firstname.lastname@example.org