Formula E Operations Ltd
Company Location London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Health and Safety Manager (Contract Basis – Day Rate) at Formula E Holdings
Apply to Health and Safety Manager (Contract basis) at Formula E Holdings https://www.linkedin.com/company/formula-e-holdings/
Working on a contract basis, the Health & Safety Manager will serve as an expert and champion for all health and safety aspects across the business. The successful candidate working with the Senior H&S Manager will take responsibility for event related safety matters, from planning stages, through to site build and operational delivery and ensuring debrief actions are followed through.
This contract role will report to the Senior Health and Safety Manager, but will work closely across departments, external stakeholders and with our contractors including Jaguar.
• Supporting Snr. HSE Manager at race events globally.
• Overview of support races including responsibility for Jaguar i Pace e Trophy.
• Attending pre-event recces’ as required.
• Preparation and review of Safety documentation.
• Competent in accident, incident review and auditing.
• Overviewing safety management within Formula E support series.
• Focused on delivering improvements and able to negotiate through a period of change.
• Build effective relationships, across internal functions, contractors, and stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
• Proven experience of at least 3-5 years in Venue / Event Health & Safety Management across complex major international events, in temporary overlay environments, with a significant construction element.
• Strong stakeholder management skills, in complex city environments, having worked with city operations, transport, emergency services and local authorities in pre-event planning.
• Graduate member of IOSH (or equivalent) via Graduate (BSc / BA), NEBOSH or IOSH routes and working towards IOSH Graduate Status.
• IPD up to date and available for review at interview.
• Working knowledge of Construction Design Management Regulations (2015)
• Evidential Project Management experience.
• Experience in a start-up business environment.
• Sound knowledge of UK legislation and best practice.
• Understanding and experience in the event process from concept design to debrief.
• Able to manage multiple event projects at one time, in a fast-paced high-pressure environment.
• Exemplary organisation skills, ability to multi-task, challenge and be a team player.
• Methodical and thorough planner and operator, with attention to detail.
• Dynamic, energetic, flexible and able to adapt in quickly changing environments
• Ability to negotiate, be diplomatic, self-motivated, proactive attitude, with a can-do approach, and focused on issue resolution.
• Pragmatic thinker with problem solving skills to ensure the event is delivered on-time in complex environments, and by offering solutions for all parties to agree to.
• English and a second language (French or Spanish) will be desirable but not a prerequisite.
Best regards etc.,
Richard Bate | CMIOSH | OSHCR
Formula E | Senior Health & Safety Manager
email@example.com | +44 (0)7387 018148
3 Shortlands | 9th Floor | Hammersmith | London | W6 8DA | United Kingdom