Location: Midlands – UK / International Travel Salary £35K-£40K + Car Allowance
A.C.T. (NATIONAL) Ltd, is a premier provider of professional, competent and ethical Health & Safety /Event Safety Services and we have several exciting opportunities to join our team of highly qualified and vastly experienced Event Health & Safety / General Consultants.
A long history of delivering high quality consultancy and training services to some of the most exciting international sporting events and multiple industrial sectors. From construction to automotive, from manufacturing to event management, A.C.T. prides itself upon the provision of services which genuinely safeguard working environments and more importantly, those present within them.
Ideally based in the Midlands (but not essential) and reporting directly to the Group Operations Director, the successful candidates will be responsible for providing the following for our national and International network of clients & business partners:
- Client management and competent advice provision;
- Remote client support;
- Client field visits / safety audits;
- New business development;
- Management system development and improvement;
Candidate will have the following:
- Grad IOSH (or qualified to obtain Grad IOSH status)
- Event Safety Diploma preferred
- Auditable experience of event safety delivery is essential;
- Auditable experience of consultancy / audit activities over a range of sectors and associated
- risk profiles;
- Experience of delivering in a sports environment would be preferred
- For the correct candidates there is the opportunity for further career development within our expanding business model.
The roles will require travel both in the UK and abroad and hence a full driving licence and UK passport are required.
Candidates should send their CV with a covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the
Apply to – firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Event Support Vacancies’