Code of Practice
The NOEA Code of Professional Practice
2. Possess prior to undertaking the management or supply to any event the financial ability to be able to guarantee the payment of all amounts due to suppliers and licensing authorities, whether the event takes place or is cancelled.
3. Provide and maintain the highest possible standards of health, safety, cleanliness and presentation.
4. Consider and apply the appropriate Health and Safety features and encourage the use of sustainability factors whenever possible.
5. Possess appropriate and adequate Insurance cover.
6. Adopt, where applicable, Trade Union agreements and approved forms of contract.
7. Honour all contractual commitments and government legislation appropriate to the countries where operating.
8. Mediate fairly and promptly in relevant disputes. To offer the benefit of the Association’s Arbitration Service and abide by its decision.
9. Consider and apply relevant Codes of Practice and Conduct established by other professional bodies which are recognised by the Association, providing they conform to all appropriate legislation and do not compromise the constitution and aims and objectives of this association.
10. Undertake their responsibilities thoroughly, completely, reliably and honestly.